Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job OverviewAudit Engagement Manager - CA(SA) Preference will be given to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements. Location: Sandton Position Overview: A global leader in the professional services industry is expanding its reach, its service offerings and overall global impact and is searching for an Engagement Manager that will contribute towards their client success journey. The successful candidate will offer lots of start-up energy, an analytical mindset, and a strong work ethic that has the unique opportunity to own the client experience at the company. As an Engagement Manager one will have the unique opportunity to contribute to the overall client experience by developing, building, and maintaining strong impactful and lasting relationships with the clients. The Engagement Manager will also be responsible for managing a portfolio of diverse client accounts and serve as the point of contact for these key accounts. The primary role is to add additional management bandwidth to ongoing projects and help seamlessly deploy, integrate, and manage the company’s internal employees through strong work ethic and start-up energy. This key role requires the ability to dive deep into the product and service offerings and to provide business insights and true benefits for our clients while providing the necessary support to the company’s employees to deliver exceptional standard work. Minimum Requirements: Education and Experience Required:
- Audit manager with wide industry experience with deep knowledge across sectors
- Qualified and Registered Chartered Accountant of South Africa, CA(SA), SAICA
- Strong leadership skills to builds good professional and personal relationships with clients and consultants
- Desire to teach and coach
- Collaborative team player who takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Sales, Engineering)
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.