Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job OverviewChannel Partner Lead – Medical Devices Preference will be given to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements. Location: Midrand, South Africa Position Overview: A global leader in research-focused healthcare in Medical Diagnostics has a new position available for a Channel Partner Lead. The Channel Partner Lead’s responsibilities include the entire Distributor Business Partner / wholesaler management lifecycle from initial Selection, Contracting, On Boarding and Training, Performance Review and Monitoring to Contract Termination and transition in compliance with established internal policies, guidelines, and standards. Prepare for and participate in periodic distributor business partner evaluations, thereafter, co-create strategies with key stakeholders to strengthen relationships and commercial activities with Business Partners. Essential Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required: Minimum Requirements:
- Completed NQF 7/8/9 qualification in Health Sciences or Business Administration, Health Economics, Economics or similar
- 5-7 Years’ experience working with Channel Partners /Distributors, in commercial Healthcare environments
- Related Business qualification
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience leading and coaching teams sales and operations planning
- Healthcare 3PL environment
- GxP – (GDP) Good Distribution Practices, (GSP) Good Storage Practices, (GPV) Good Pharmaco- Vigilance Practices.
- Must be willing to travel nationally and internationally