Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Job OverviewLocation: Accra, Ghana Position overview: A Global leader in water quality through simple, accurate testing solutions has a new opportunity available for a Channel Partner Manager - West Africa. One will be responsible for building a team that will drive successful performance through the channel partners in an increasingly competitive and challenging marketplace. This is a high-profile role and West Africa is an important market for the organisation. Qualifications and Experience:
- BA or BSc degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Environment Sciences, or Bachelor / Master in Business Management / Engineering/Chemistry is suitable (with relevant experience in the water sector)
- 5 Years Channel management experience in a multi-national B2B business
- 3 Years’ experience in industrial sales
- Experienced in Developing a Channel Partners strategies in accordance with company business strategy.
- Sound experience in recruiting and filtering new Channel Partners; Terminating existing Channel Partners
- Handle Channel Partners’ routine management (distribution agreement, compliance, credit control etc.) in cooperation with other functions.
- Together with BU, Finance in defining the Channel Partner pricing and management.
- Handling the Channel Partners’ performance management: ensuring delivery of annual targets, scorecard, sell-through, RACI, forecasting etc.
- Handling Channel Partners’ channel conflicts management: project registration, arbitration etc.
- Overseeing Channel Partners’ training and development plan and implementation
- Knowing the market and water products is a plus
- French speaking ability will be an advantage
- Must be willing to agree to flexible working hours, including occasional evening and weekend working
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally