Job OverviewCyber Security Developer and Automation Specialist This position is limited to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements. Location: Pretoria Position Overview: An incredible blue-chip financial services institution has a fantastic opportunity available for a skilled Cyber Security Developer and Automation Specialist. The main purpose of this position is to research, develop and mature the cybersecurity response capability of organisation through effective implementation and integration of the Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform. Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and automate response procedures to clarify and contextualise security events.
- Research and keep abreast of new and changing SOAR architectures and other automation technologies.
- Leverage Python to expand current technologies and tool sets through advanced coding techniques (PowerShell and R capabilities will be advantageous).
- Automation of incident response
- Build and maintain reporting mechanisms to allow relevant stakeholders to interact with the incident management process.
- Provide technical expertise as input into security monitoring capabilities for infrastructure and applications projects.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or an equivalent qualification (NQF 7)
- 6 - 8 Years’ Cyber Security Development experience in Python
- 2 years’ experience in SOAR and/or Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)