Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job OverviewEnterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Analyst Developer Preference will be given to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements. Location: Pretoria, South Africa Position Overview: A unique opportunity is currently available for an experienced Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Analyst Developer at one of the most prestigious financial services institutions. The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Analyst Developer’s responsibilities is to develop, maintain and support information technology (IT) integration solutions to meet the business needs within the company. Essential Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required Minimum Requirements:
- Completed NQF 7 in Computer Science, Information Science, Business Administration or Commerce, or similar is required
- 5 to 8 Years’ experience in working experience as an Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) developer in a project and support environment.
- Experience with Oracle reports, XML Publisher, Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher, Workflow Builder, Approvals Management Engine (AME), Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Apex, Custom.pll, forms personalisation and Oracle Application Framework (OAF) development;
- Advanced skills in PL/SQL development;
- Development experience on all Oracle e-Business suite modules (version 12.2.8 and higher); and
- Experience with Oracle EBS Open Interfaces, Application Programming Interfaces (API’s), Representational State Transfer Application Programming Interface (RESTAPI’s) and data conversions.