Preference will be given to BBEEE candidates, due to BEE requirements
An experienced Group CEO is required to mobilise the Group to achieve its strategic objectives, as set by the Board. One will be responsible for the ongoing performance and management of the Group, to produce maximum shareholder value.
Minimum qualifications required:
- 5 Years previous experience having worked in a Group CEO or Managing Director position, within the medical device industry.
- A minimum of a BCom Hons degree is essential, whilst an MBA qualification is preferred.
- Proven and successful leadership track record within the Medical Devices industry.
- Previous experience within a Distributor & Manufacturing environment required.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Strategy and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Board Membership
- Financial Management
- Stakeholder Relationships
- Human Resources
If you meet all the requirements specified above, and interested to further the process, kindly contact Patricia Koekemoer on 012 9915854 or send your detailed CV to email@example.com
Related Jobs (2)
Global Access, Connectivity Solutions Manager – Kenya on February 24, 2021 Full Time