Job OverviewGauteng Position Overview: As the IS Audit Quality Control Specialist, one will be required to can establish, facilitate implement, maintain and where necessary improve quality management for all key audit business processes. One will further be required to ensure adherence, through monitoring and oversight, to quality control standards and processes in all key audit business products. Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Detailed knowledge and experience of statutory requirements and standards of the accounting and auditing discipline (e.g. International Standards on Auditing).
- In depth knowledge of Auditing and strong technical skills in IT Auditing.
- Experience in Network Security or SAP.
- Practical audit experience in the Public Sector (PFMA) and Municipal audit environment (MFMA).
- Minimum 3 years IS Auditing.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ supervisory experience.
- Audit experience as an Audit Manager or Assistant Audit Manager.
- Furthermore, the incumbent should have a CA (SA) and have a (CISA) qualification.(Essential)
- In depth knowledge of Auditing and strong technical skills in IT auditing including general controls, application controls, ERP, CAATS skills, Network Security experience etc.
- Practical experience in Quality control reviews .
Related Jobs (5)
Assistant Manager – Investigations (PAA Implementation and Support) on February 26, 2020 Full Time
Senior Manager: Investigations – PAA Implementation and Support – CA(SA) on February 26, 2020 Full Time
Manager: Investigations PAA Implementation and Support – CA(SA) on February 26, 2020 Full Time