Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a leading multinational, medical devices manufacturer and distributor as a Key Account Manager – Public Sector.
The Key Account Manager Public Sector will be responsible for Public Sector and HBDC sales in South Africa. One will take strategic leadership for market development and achieve sales targets.
The Key Account Manager will required to have the capability to work cross-functionally and be autonomous making good strategic decisions.
Education or Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience within the medical device industry focussed on the Public Sector OR /
- Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience in the medical device industry focussed on the Public Sector
- Sales Key Account Management experience in Diagnostics or Device industries
- Ability to work in a team environment and across an organization to drive results. Must be sensitive to multicultural environments
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization including sales, service, technical support, marketing, and business management functions
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written, and presentation skills required, along with a strong financial and business acumen, flexibility, and good judgement.
If you meet all the requirements specified above, and interested to further the process, kindly contact Patricia on 012 991 5854 or send your detailed CV to email@example.com