Job OverviewManager - Investigations This position is limited to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements. Location: Pretoria Position Overview: A leading professional services firm is seeking to appoint a proficient Manager (Integration) in their Investigations Business Unit. The Manager Integration in the Investigations Business Unit will be responsible to support and integrate with the Regularity Audit Business Units (RABU) efforts towards clean audit outcomes by pro-actively identifying key risks, red flags, suspicious transactions/ trends relating to maladministration, fraud, corruption, and non-compliance and sharing these risks with RABU’s (ISA 240, SCM and Data Analytics). One will manage ad-hoc investigations and assist in responding to requests for investigations received from various external stakeholders. As well as assist RABU’s assessing the impact of whistle-blower allegations on their respective audits and how to respond accordingly in terms of appropriate audit procedures. Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Registered CA(SA)/RGA is essential in this application.
- ACFE/ICFP or Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Accounting is preferable
- Experience in ISA 240 Fraud Risk Assessments, SCM and Data Analytics knowledge and experience required.
- Minimum 4 Years Management experience required
- 3 Years Post Article experience in Public Sector Audit
- Procurement Investigation Experience in the Public Sector required