Parts Pricing Specialist (Automotive Industry)
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups, females preferred.
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
A multinational leader in the vehicle manufacturing industry requires the services of a Parts Pricing Specialist.
One will be tasked with parts price maintenance and dealer pricing support combined with parts price basket maintenance and sales opportunity identification. The Parts Pricing Specialist will assist in dealer support with incentive programs and promotional assistance and financial controls.
- Parts price maintenance.
- Price competitive monitoring.
- Incentives and promotion control.
- Financial controls and monitoring.
- Dealer challenge targets.
- Dealer communication.
To be considered for this position, one must have:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years Automotive After Sales experience.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years Parts Pricing experience in the Automotive Industry.
- Basic Financial understanding.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge on parts and various parts components.
If you meet all the requirements specified above, and interested to further the process, kindly contact Patricia Jacobs by sending your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org