Programme Manager (Business Solutions and Technology) (Financial Services)
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
This position is limited to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements.
There is an exciting opportunity available for a proficient and innovative Programme Manager at a reputable financial services concern.
The main purpose of this position is to manage large complex Information and Technology (I&T) programmes and to ensure that such projects are delivered to specification, within budget, quality and on time.
Key Performance Areas:
- Drive the successful delivery of large Programme(s)/Projects in partnership with the relevant Business Units.
- Oversee delivery by Project Managers according to approved schedules and produce the expected deliverables within budget and according to specification and quality standards.
- Fulfil the line management function pertaining to the development and performance of project managers and administrators within the team.
- Coach and mentor, the Project Managers, and Administrators within the team by providing leadership and motivation.
- Conduct programme meetings to consolidate reporting and manage risks and constraints, ensuring cohesion, consistency, and integrity of output.
- Ensure compliance to procurement and other governance processes during the programme lifecycle.
- Ensure effective partnering with solution and implementation partners, based on agreed contracts and service level.
Essential Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A completed Honour’s degree in Project or Programme Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent (NQF8) qualification.
- A minimum of 8 years’ Project / Programme Management experience of which at least 2 years in a Team Leader capacity.
- A relevant Project / Programme Management certification is preferred.
- Knowledge and skills in – quality assurance, project management, programme management, project financial management, contract and service management, and project reporting.
- Exposure to large scale transformation programmes, finance industry, and regulatory programmes and projects.
If you meet all the requirements mentioned above and if you are interested to further the process, kindly contact Patricia Jacobs by referring a detailed CV per email to email@example.com