Job OverviewPreference will be given to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements. Location: Pretoria Position Overview: A fantastic opportunity is currently available for an experienced Senior Financial Markets Specialist at one of the most sought-after financial services institutions with a long history of sound financial performance. The main purpose of this position is to conduct high-quality research and analysis of domestic and international financial markets, with the objective of informing the executives about financial market developments. Essential Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Master’s degree in Economics or Finance, or an equivalent combination of education and job-related experience
- 8 ‒ 10 years of work experience in a specialist role in the area of market analysis
- Knowledge of domestic and international financial markets, especially money markets
- Conduct high-quality quantitative and qualitative research, analyses, and interpretation of the domestic and international financial markets
- People leadership experience – successful track record in managing and leading junior financial markets specialists
- Must be very familiar with Bloomberg and Reuters.