Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Natasha Le Roux
Job OverviewSenior Manager SAP Concur Assurance Services (A&A) This position is limited to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements. Location: Waterfall, South Africa Position Overview: A global professional services concern has a new opportunity available for a Senior Manager SAP Concur Assurance Services. One will be responsible to be proactive involved in business process improvement and SAP Concur enablement initiatives including implementation/maintenance/support of SAP Concur. Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges and analyse authorization and approval business processes and workflows for Expense and Invoice. The Senior Manager of SAP Concur Assurance Services is required to understand SAP Concur product functionality and how it relates to business users. Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate them into the scope of Concur products/services. One must identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes. One will assist in defining ‘To-Be’ stage of processes, solution application requirement and performance measurements; develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap, and plan to achieve ‘To-Be’ stage effectively. Manage/conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes. The Senior Manager must be involved proactively in change for large scale multi-site, and other related transformational change efforts, including but not limited to efficiency and effectiveness initiatives; organizational restructurings; organizational capabilities development and support team with build of opportunity pipeline and proposals to clients. Requirements:
- A recognized bachelor’s degree qualification, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related degree
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in a professional services firm
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of SAP Concur modules with experience in implementation/maintenance/support of SAP Concur solutions and proficiency in Expense, Invoice and Request.
- Experience with one or more SAP Concur implementations
- Experience in leading or supporting expense and travel functional design sessions
- Creating and delivering functional requirements documentation in a client-facing role
- Identifying optimal configuration options to meet client requirements within scope of Concur
- Hands-on SAP Concur configuration experience including configuring functions such as approval, authorization, intelligence, import, extract, and integration with other systems including financial system and other third-party integrations
- Experience in data migration and testing; go live and deployment; post go live transition and training
- SAP Concur CIP certification or similar certification would be preferred