Job OverviewSenior Project Manager – Financial Services Location: Pretoria A renowned financial services concern has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Senior Project Manager within their Currency Management Department. Position Overview: The main purpose of this position is to manage projects within the Currency Management Department by leading, planning, organising, and controlling resources in accordance with the company’s approved project management methodology, and to deliver the project scope and objectives according to the specifications, on time and within budget. Essential Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or an equivalent qualification, NQF7 required.
- A relevant Project Management Certification essential
- Solid knowledge of the project management discipline
- Solid knowledge and experience of programme and project governance
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years’ experience in a complex, project management environment