Job OverviewSystems Engineer This position is limited to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements. Location: Ga Rankuwa, Gauteng A multinational leather product manufacturing company is seeking to appoint a seasoned Systems Engineer. Position Overview: The purpose of this position is to ensure that:
- The requirements of the information technology management system ISO 27001:2013 and quality management systems for both IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 is understood, implemented, maintained, and continually improved by means of effective implementation and internal audits.
- Assist the SHERQ Manager in managing the collective effort of all quality engineers and subordinate personnel in order for the department to meet its objectives and relevant business goals.
- Completed tertiary qualification in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in implementing, maintaining, and auditing a quality management system
- Information technology experience
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management or equivalent
- ISO 27000:2013 Information Security
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Excel / Word and PowerPoint
- Sound knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including negotiation, influencing and report writing skills