Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates
Our client is a boutique economics advisory firm that specializes in Transfer Pricing. They assist a portfolio of clients to operate even more successfully within the African continent.
Their services relating to cross-border transactions include: – Strategic advisory services – Policy and price setting – Benchmarking and databases – Documentation – BEPS and CbCR – Controversy and dispute resolution – TP Planning for M&A – Financial transactions advice – Regulatory approval.
This position is for a Senior Manager – Transfer Pricing who is expected to manage transfer pricing projects from start to finish.
- Have a strong understanding of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and OECD Guidelines on Profit Attribution
- Have a sound working knowledge of the OECD Model Tax Convention and Commentary
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of transfer pricing concepts and be able to apply same to client situation, evidenced through experience of same
- Develop and deliver quality transfer pricing and economic ideas with timely and responsive services/ work products
- Ideally, able to demonstrate other taxes impacting transfer pricing and other services and how these interrelate
- Be experienced in undertaking a functional and financial analysis and have experience in leading functional analysis interviews
- Be competent in undertaking economic analysis, including determining appropriate search criteria and undertaking good analysis of results for the purpose of undertaking a comparability analysis
- Be able to prepare documentation, assist in compiling defence documentation and have experience in interacting with the Revenue Service in Transfer Pricing audits
- Have experience in training of junior staff members
Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
- B.Com Hons in Economics / Accounting (Strong academic transcripts essential)
- Postgraduate study in Tax (Strong academic transcripts essential)
- A minimum of 7 years tax, Transfer Pricing experience essential
- People leadership skills a minimum of 5 years management skills required
- Broad exposure to Transfer Pricing issues required with consulting experience
- Strong project management skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid business acumen to understanding project profitability and experience in same
- Thrive in a high performance, professional service environment
If you meet all the requirements mentioned above and you are interested to further the process, kindly contact Patricia by referring detailed CV per email to Patricia@prosourcing.co.za