Unit Head -Management Support (Financial Services)
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
This position is limited to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements.
Our client, who is a reputable financial services concern, is looking for an experienced Unit Head – Management Support to join their team.
The main purpose of this position is to provide Managerial Leadership and Strategic Direction to the Management Support Unit in the Group Security Management Department (GSMD) of the company.
Key performance areas:
- Provide input into the departmental strategy.
- Communicate and clarify the strategic goals of the department, division, and unit to own team.
- Provide input into the divisional operational plan to ensure the achievement of strategic and operational objectives.
- Implement policies and procedures and ensure compliance with these to mitigate risks to the division and limit audit findings.
- Manage the Management Support function, including financial management, administration, logistics, records management, and risk coordination.
- Ensure that the requirements for human resources (HR) support are understood.
- Manage the learning and development function and ensure the provision of training to all GSMD personnel in line with legislation and policy.
- Manage the budget within allocation and report on any deviations.
- Manage the procure-to-pay process.
- Manage the contract maintenance process, ensuring that contracts are maintained in line with Group policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or an equivalent NQF 7 qualification.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Management Support
- At least 5 years in People Leadership and Management experience.
- Solid knowledge of Financial Management, Administration, Logistics, Records Management and Risk Coordination.
If you meet all the requirements specified above, and interested to further the process, kindly contact Patricia Jacobs by sending your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org