Location: Pretoria East
A professional services concern specialising in VAT, requires the services of an experienced VAT Auditor.
One’s responsibility will be to conduct a full VAT audit of the client to identify any VAT that is claimable that the client did not claim during the financial period, including the submission of monthly VAT201, VAT201 Reviews and liaising with SARS on any assessments and or objections for the period.
Key Requirements to be liable for consideration:
- A minimum of a completed NQF 6 / NQF 7 Accounting Qualification
- Sound understanding and experience in VAT
- Understanding apportionment ratios and the application thereof
- Conducting VAT Audits
- Submission of VAT 201 and VAT Reviews
- Experience with SARS Assessments
- Minimum of 3 – 5 Years’ relevant accounting experience / SAIPA articles will be an added advantage
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s licence is essential – as the position requires frequent travelling
- Microsoft Excel
If you meet all the requirements mentioned above and if you are interested to further the process, kindly contact Patricia Jacobs by referring a detailed CV per email to Patricia@prosourcing.co.za