Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Natasha Le Roux
Job OverviewHead of Portfolio – Audit Location: Gauteng, Northwest and Limpopo Preference will be given to BEE candidates Position Overview: A renowned audit institution has a fantastic opportunity available for a Head of Portfolio: Audit (Gauteng, Northwest, and Limpopo). Reporting to the Head of Audit, the Head of Portfolio: Audit is responsible for leading implementation and monitoring of the strategy at portfolio level through inspirational and ethical leadership consistent with the vision of the company and the company’s Constitutional mandate. One will participate in the annual strategic plan and the annual budget processes as well as reporting on the annual performance of the organisation. The Head of Portfolio: Audit is responsible for the management of the portfolio for Gauteng, Northwest, and Limpopo. Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum qualification of CA (SA) is required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an executive leadership role in the auditing environment
- A professional background demonstrating superior leadership ability within the audit / accounting environment.
- Incumbent is required to keep their knowledge up to date about auditing practices, standards, and significant issues, and establish broad networks of peer contacts internally, locally, and through national and provincial professional associations.
- A strong track record in client and project management and a capacity to lead and manage audit operations are key.
- A sound understanding of the nature and operations of the public sector, and strong communication skills are vital.
- Seasoned private or public sector management experience in an audit environment; private sector consulting experience is essential.